Friday, August 04, 2006

Here we go again....

Another day another hot dog. I wanted to switch it up a little today, so I went to see my friendly neighborhood hotdog vendor Sami. Sami owns a Sabret hot dog cart on the corner of 86th Street and 5th Avenue, and I usually just get an NYC pretzel from him. Back in my younger days I would eat "dirty water dogs" quite often, but I dont think I have had one in over 5 years. Today was the day to break the fast, and I went and bought one for lunch. They are pretty tasty I must admit, although you wont find anywhere near the number of topings that Papaya King has. All in all it was a great gastronomical trip back to yesteryear, and I might need to do it again soon!

*picture sent from my mobile device* Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Blogman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home